[pmwiki-users] help wanted for broken installation

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Sep 21 23:48:26 CDT 2013

It seems that either the current default home page (Main.HomePage) was
deleted or else it used to have a different default home page (set by
$DefaultGroup and $DefaultPage in config.php).

Also it looks like you've lost your left-bar (Site.SideBar) or perhaps the
site used to have a different skin which used a different page for the
sidebar.  Assuming the former, it is very easy to edit the Site.SideBar
page to get the content you want in there.

It looks like your character set is also messed up.  Perhaps it didn't have
utf-8 before and the new version has it?

Beyond that it's unclear what you want the layout to be.  (Re images Simon
already pointed out that your uploads directory seems to have be mostly
missing).  Perhaps you could elaborate on what you want to see that isn't
showing up...

-Peter