[pmwiki-users] How to use mini lightbox without thumbnail images?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Apr 8 01:35:53 CDT 2014

Thant Sin Lin writes:
> On my wiki page, I want to open lightbox on mouse onclick of my desired image
> instead of pre-defined squared thumbnail image. I am now using this
> cookbook <URL:http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MiniLightbox>http://www.pmw
> iki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MiniLightbox and every image I set were shown as square
> image.
>

> I am not implementing an image gallery. I am developing a documentation site
> and some of the screen cuts were too large to display on the page. For those
> image, I would like to display them with specific width (eg. 500px) and show
> full image on mouse click with lightbox style popup effect.

Sorry, the MiniLightbox recipe only works with Mini image galleries.

The Thumblist recipe can display original pictures if they are smaller than
a specific width, and resize the larger ones down to that width, and you can
add Lightbox.

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ThumbList recipe
  http://tl.5ko.fr/T/Lightbox demo

Petko