[pmwiki-users] categories, how to translate category name for display

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Feb 6 08:40:03 CST 2014

thanks for your hint, crisses.

[[!Small| $[Small] ]] is syntactically o.k.
but unfortunatly it resolves in
Gross? which generates an Category/Gross?action=edit

I remember now vaguely the documentation about Categories (set tag and
link to category, and just read category).
It's not possible to set a linktext in this way for a category, it
changes to a "normal"-link behavior. (Small is not found, it's just a
locigal name).

Is there is a easy way, to change the [[!Category]]-pattern to allow a
linktext?

regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
It's not so userfriendy, but I would be possible to hide the [[!Cat]]
und use a external link to Category/Cat via intermap.