[pmwiki-users] recipes revised to support php 5.5

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Feb 11 21:53:36 CST 2014

I have uploaded new versions of

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

These no longer use /e modifiers in calls to Markup. I hope there will
soon be a version of PublishPDF that includes these and other recipes.
There were many changes and while I have tested the revisions carefully,
some third party testing would be useful.

I have also been thinking of separating out the "glossary" recipe, which
among other things supports "recursive" glossaries. That is, if the
definition of a term used in the page refers to another term, the glossary
will include both the original term and the referenced term, and so on. If
anybody else has a use for this, I can put up a separate recipe page.

Comments welcome.

JR
--
John Rankin