[pmwiki-users] New Cookbook category for recipes that don't require server access

StefCT stefct4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:54:54 CST 2014

On 02/15/2014 03:24 PM, lists at basel-inside.ch wrote:
> It's not a bad idee to mark reciepes which don't need any server sided
> installation.
> I like MarkupOnly, PmwikiUsage, CoreFeatures
>
> But some more complex markups may be dependend on extended markups,
> which must be installed.
> And there might be some pmwiki features which first have to be activated
> in (farm)config.php.

What I have in mind are recipes that would work with most standard
PmWiki installations (at least the newer ones). This is true for my
recipes Copy Paste Calendar and PL Event List, but AFAIK also for
BlogWithPageList, Pagelist Auth List Short, PagelistCalendar and
probably many others which I haven't discovered yet.

Of course some of those recipes might not work with all installations,
all PmWiki versions and so on, but my basic idea was to rely upon the
"standard" features of current PmWiki versions.

I agree with all the points made in favour of "MarkupOnly". Therefore
MarkupOnly it'll be.

Thank you very much to everybody for all the great suggestions and opinions!

-- StefCT