[pmwiki-users] How to fix broken RSS feed and AllRecentChanges?

Charles Weir charles at penrillian.com
Tue Feb 18 06:40:46 CST 2014

Hi,

We've got a PmWiki running with internal company information.  It's done us fine for many years.  And the people who set it up have now left. :-(  I'm a newbie to the working of the wiki, though I know well how to create content.

Alas the RSS all-changes feed stopped working a couple of years back, and the AllRecentChanges page has just stopped working.

What could be causing this, and how to I go about diagnosing it and fixing it?

The wiki installation is running version pmwiki-2.2.0-beta54, version number 2001954.

Best regards,

Charles Weir
CEO and Technical Director
Tel:            +44 (0)1768 214400
Mobile:       +44 (0)7876 027350
Email:         charles at penrillian.com<mailto:charles at penrillian.com>
Web:           www.penrillian.com<http://www.penrillian.com/>
Number:     4001413
VAT:           759 3237 03
Address:     Clint Mill, Cornmarket, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7HW
(registered address) This email, including any attachments, is subject to copyright and the information it contains is confidential.  Use, other than by the addressees, of this email or any information within is unlawful and unauthorised.

[Twitter-icon2]<http://www.twitter.com/penrillian>   [linkedin-iconCA8242R6] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/penrillian>

Interested in Mobile Money? Visit our dedicated Mobile Money website<http://mobilemoney.penrillian.com/> to find out more.