[pmwiki-users] Using a markup expression with pagelist

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sun Jan 5 21:29:55 CST 2014

I want to list pages that either (1) have been updated since a specified date or (2) contain specific text in a page text variable.

I've tried using a markup expression in the pagelist's if clause, but that doesn't seem to work.

It's not a workaround to use my markup expression within the template and simply ignore the records I want to omit, because if I do that, (:template first:) will fail.

Is it possible to use pagelist to do what I want?

Randy