[pmwiki-users] Problems with markup substr and conditional markup name with php 5.5

Benjamin Grassineau benjamingrassineau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 10:06:20 CST 2014

Hello everybody,

Few times ago, my hosting have been upgraded to php 5.5. So I have upgraded
PmWiki to the last version, and now I have two problems :

1.

When I use {(substr)} markup in a wiki page with the page variable
{*$Name}, it doesn't work. I have this substitute :

lambda_19

2. I have problem with conditional makup (:if name :).

For example, suppose the pagename is TEST :

(:if1 name T*:) # all the page wich begins by T
Great
 (:if2 name TE*:) # only the page wich begins by TE.
Really great !
 (:if2:)
(:if1:)

Only the text Great can be viewed. The second condition is false. However,
formally, it's true !

I really dont' know why. I suppose it comes from the preg_replace function ?

Someone have an idea of the origin of the bug.