[pmwiki-users] MiniGalleria - global specificaten Galleria params?

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Jan 16 10:43:20 CST 2014

my Solution for setting global Galleria Parms:

what I like:
>> Galleria  width_400px imagePosition_top showInfo_false<<
pics
>> <<

I found that the >>Galleria ...<< parmes are transferred into the

mini-galleria.js
var DefaultGalleriaOptions = { height: 400, width: 400, showInfo:
false, imagePosition: 'top', .... }

these parameter work, but top has to be quoted! otherwise no pictures render.

I quess it's not possible the set the parms via config.php at the moment.

super work these gallery scripts! thanks a lot!

regards
Patrick Ogay