[pmwiki-users] Adjusting edit window height

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Jun 19 08:54:46 CDT 2014

Using the Triad skin (and I have updated to pmwiki 2.2.65)

I did figure out how to adjust the Edit window height site-wide in the
Triad skin. It was my not understanding that the
Site.Triad-Configuration was the actual file I needed to modify. :-P

Yet to figure out:
1) How to set the Edit window height for each User (because of different
monitor resolutions)
2) Set the default Edit window height for a specific group(s)

Dave