[pmwiki-users] BlogIt questions

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:49:08 CDT 2014

I'm using BlogIt again - http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlogIt.

I am really impressed by the features/functionality this bolts onto PmWiki
(and, as usual, that PmWiki has been engineered to enable). I have so many
years invested into WordPress that I'm not going to switch for my main blog
(uh ... so far), but I'm using it for an "engineer's journal" at my new
job, and it's a great integration with a wiki for knowledge development
(where are the installs, what's this app do, why does the code for foo do
bar, etc.).

I have a question, though, for those that are using it:

Has anybody gotten the edit accesskey to work?

Even if you take the normal edit links out of the page actions, the edit
links for blogit appear twice -- normal edit, and ajax-edit. EACH ONE has
the same accesskey. And since accesskeys fail to auto-execute when defined
more than once, these fail to auto-execute.

Is there a way to redefine the accesskey for ajax-edit? Other than
modifying the core BlogIt code?

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
 <http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a blog)