[pmwiki-users] Skin not rendering properly

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Mar 2 00:02:24 CST 2014

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Arslan Munir <munir.arslan at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I am trying to put my photo (".jpg") as logo but it does not appear either
> given that I have mentioned the path of my photo in the pmwiki folder

On the skittlish page (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/Skittlish) a search
for the first occurrence of the word "logo" results in this:

===(snip)===

   - If you use a page logo, add this to config.php:

$PageLogoUrl="URL_TO_IMAGE";

   - Optionally set the logo height and width. The skin will calculate this
   for you, but if you know the dimensions you should specify them, including
   the units of measure (ie, 'px'):

$PageLogoUrlWidth='154px';
$PageLogoUrlHeight='24px';

   - If you do not use a page logo, or want to override the default logo,
   add this to config.php:

$PageLogoUrl="";

Thus I would start with setting $PageLogoUrl in my config.php.

Re the other problems with your skin, usually $PubDirUrl does not need to
be set (there are exceptions) and it appears that the value you have here
is invalid (at least from outside).  I would try commenting out that line.

Beyond that, please provide a URL we can look at to identify potential
problems in the installation.

-Peter