[pmwiki-users] sync local wiki with server

tamouse pontiki tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:26:14 CDT 2014

So I answered another question about moving wikis with using Git, it
is also how I keep my various installations in sync (local, staging,
prod). Works a treat. Caveat is don't keep SiteAdmin.AuthUser in the
repo. Another is that I carved out the password stuff from
local/config.php and put it another file that is also not included in
the repo. Even though I'm using a private repo depot (i.e. NOT
Github), I don't want credential info in the repo.