[pmwiki-users] Installation problem with skittish skin

Wilco Troost wilcotroost at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 15:00:18 CDT 2014

Dear reader,

I am a newbie mediawiki user and I like the Skittlish skin very much.

So I tried to install this skin on my mediawiki webserver.

Could it be that the download and the instruction

.             Add the following to your local configuration file: $Skin =
'skittlish';

is not fitting to the newer versions of the mediawiki software?

If I examin my skins folder I find different folders holding different skin
files (like the one I succesfully installed).

For every skin there is a <skin>.php file in the skins folder.

I couldn't find a skittlish.php file in the download.

Or is this newbie mistaking badly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Wilco Troost.