[pmwiki-users] Comments-UseCases page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue May 27 14:22:27 CDT 2014

Crisses writes:
> Security issue in the comment template in PmForm.Templates:(:template require
> text match="-*http:*" errmsg="Please don't post external links":)

These are examples, feel free to use match="-*http:*,-*https:*," to disable
both http and https.

> On May 27, 2014, at 1:01 AM, Petko Yotov wrote:
> >> I'm trying this:
> >> (:template defaults where=below#{$$anchor} :)
> >
> > This is not implemented.
>
> Then I have a simple request for change to how PmForm implements entering
> data on a page:
>
> Do not add a line break.
> Produces the markup:
> (:pmform going:)
>
> *"I might be there." ~crisses
>
> *"I can't make it." ~crisses
> It's adding an extra newline/return between the bullet points.

PmForm does not add a line break. You probably have a few newline characters
in your template, notably before or after lines containing (:template ...:).
Use \ at end of a line to join it with the next line and thus delete the
newline character between the two.

Petko