[pmwiki-users] Displaying one page's source markup on another page

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Oct 25 10:16:55 CDT 2014

Is there a way for one page to display another page's source markup, without that markup being formatted? I have an edit template page whose unformatted markup I'd like to display on a different page.

I can see why such a capability might be a security hole if action=source is restricted, but maybe there is a way to do it via a markup expression that restricts which pages can be displayed.

Randy