[pmwiki-users] Adding/subtracting days to ftime Page Text Variable

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Sep 5 08:16:49 CDT 2014

I modified the DRange() function to try to parse such dates with +/- number
of days/weeks/months etc. The core {(ftime when="2014-09-05 +25days")}
should work in the next version (due in 25 days :-).

If you want to test the pre-release ZIP archive, you can download it from
the page http://pmwiki.org/Subversion (only pmwiki.php changed). Please
report any problems or difficulties.

Petko