[pmwiki-users] IP change

Wolfgang Faust wolfgangmcq at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:23:42 CDT 2015

There should be nothing in the files themselves that stores the hostname.
The most likely culprit is that you have set $ScriptUrl in your config.php.
$ScriptUrl overrides PmWiki's idea of what your site's URL is; if you have
it set you will need to change it. (Also make sure that $PubDirUrl is
correct to prevent the same problem with your uploads.)

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Jont Allen <jontalle at illinois.edu> wrote:

> It was necessary that I change the URL (and IP address) of my wiki. Now
> all the references seem to point at the old URL.
> For example, each of the files in
> /www/wiki/wiki.d/
> such as
> /www/wiki/wiki.d/Main.HomePage
>
> Is there some simple automatic way to change the old URL out, and replace
> it with the new URL?
>
> Note: I have recently upgraded versions of PM Wiki to the latest version.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jont Allen

The views expressed above are exclusively mine, if anyone's.