[pmwiki-users] PmForm wiki merged back to the main wiki

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Apr 26 16:39:38 CDT 2015

Hello,

For a few years the PmForm recipe had its documentation and demos at a
separate wiki installation. It proved to take too much time and effort
to review and cleanup the spam, so I merged it back to the main site,
the PmForm group:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmForm/PmForm

All previous locations should automatically redirect to the new pages,
but it may be a good idea to update your bookmarks.

If you notice some problems with the group please notify me.

Petko