[pmwiki-users] SSL again

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:25:24 CDT 2015

Hi all,  New ssl issue.  I am not able to edit any pages while in SSL mode.  I turned ssl off, added what I needed, then turned it back on.

When I hit save, my browser says "this form will be sent in a way that is not secure".  I click send, and the edit page reloads with none of my changes saved.  With SSL turned off, I get no warnings and the page reloads with my changes showing.

Now, I'm really stumped.  Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the code snippit that generates the SSL to do this justice.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Erik