[pmwiki-users] password rejected

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Dec 1 08:04:58 CST 2015

Thanks for notifying us, and sorry it wasted you 3 hours. I've added a
clarification to that page.

Actually, if you read the documentation on *your own* wiki, you will be
able to follow the link and to correctly encrypt the password. :-)

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes