[pmwiki-users] Just found out that my wiki title is enormous

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:14:46 CST 2015

Hi all,

I've been working on this site for 3 months, and only now, I'm realizing that my wiki tytle is enormous!  It's a bold heading level one in size 50 point font.

I realize that this is something to do with my skin, but I haven't been mucking around in the css at all.  Also, I haven't created a local css file to override any of the skin settings.  I'm using enlighten by nepherim from:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Skins/Enlighten

I also have nepherim glossyhue installed and it has the same heading, but It's heading is 36 point.  Even that strikes me as pretty large.

Apparently, the title is covering up the tabs in the top bar and is extremely visually distracting.  If you want to see how it looks, visit
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Any ideas on how I can tone this thing down?

Thanks,

Erik