[pmwiki-users] Strange error with numerical pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 24 12:24:42 CST 2015

This is a message about some of the callback functions which were
implemented recently. It may be an omission in the core, or it may come
from a recipe.

I cannot reproduce the message on PHP 5.5.9, 5.5.21 (same as yours) and
5.6.5.

Can you test the numerical page and category on that server with all
recipes, skins and local customizations disabled and report if you still
see the message? If no, we should examine the recipes and configurations
you use. If yes, we'll have to examine the core.

Petko