[pmwiki-users] Upgrading and setting up wikifarms

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:30:06 CDT 2015

You want : *set up a farm *import old data in new pmwiki *use an adaptative
skin.

If I were you, I would first set up a farm locally, in a testing
environment, starting with a recent PmWiki version.
When it's done and working, then it's time to import your data in your farm.
Thereafter it's time to use a new skin or build/adapt a new one.

For every stage, if you encounter problem and issues, ask your questions
here on the list.
Sounds better method to walk one step at a time ;)

Gilles.