[pmwiki-users] setting up wikifarms (Mitch Cohen)

Mitch Cohen artvalet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:46:10 CDT 2015

Okay I did it! And now a new problem - Do I need to do any other
customizations for sharing Skins? I would like to test run the Adapt skin
on my new page but it isn't working. Here is the link:
http://www.firstsaturdayartsmarket.com/newwiki/index.php

The main pages are Triad. Any suggestions for mobile friendly skins in
pmwiki? It  works so well for what I do, I'd had to give it up but really
need to be mobile friendly now.

​Thanks
!
Mitch