[pmwiki-users] four character string crashes pmwiki

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jun 26 15:38:07 CDT 2015

> Try using the HTML entity for "|", ie. "|"

Oh, it appears that some e-mail clients and mailing list archives render
the character instead of the entity. The entity for displaying the
vertical character | in XML is written with these characters:

   & # 1 2 4 ;    (remove the spaces between them)

Alternatively, you may search the documentation of your hosting provider
on how to enable or disable the security modules - sometimes it is
possible.

Petko