[pmwiki-users] mobile

Brian Tibbels brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 17:35:45 CDT 2015

I have created a skin based on Bootstrap 3 which you are welcome to use. I
don't know how to package it up and I'm sure you would all make a better
job of my wiki styles.
http://clickmarlow.co.uk

Rgds
Brian

*Brian Tibbels*
*IT support for small business and the individual*
http://clickmarlow.co.uk/
*m*: 07804 109906* | t*: 01628 477640