[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin, where does the main menu appear by default?

Alice Gorman alice.gorman at bwtc.com
Fri May 8 11:26:28 CDT 2015

Hey All,

I think this is simple but I am having a tough time with it.
I am trying to link to a pdf file on my network. When I click on the link
on my PMWIki is just ignores it. My goal is to create a link that will
open a .pdf file on my network.
This doesn't work. What am I missing? I've tried IP#, drive name, mapped
drive letter.
* [[file:///W:\wiki\AccelerateYourExcel.pdf | Accelerate your Excel]]
* [[file:///Company_Events\wiki\AccelerateYourExcel.pdf | Accelerate your
Excel]]

Thanks,

Alice Gorman | Help Desk/System Administrator
Boston Warehouse Trading Co.
59 Davis Ave | Norwood, MA 02062
P: 781.352.1854 | F: 781.769.9468