[pmwiki-users] Still php5.5 deprecated /e modifier errors

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:32:00 CDT 2015

Hello hello !

I'm trying to build an updated version of my website, notably using
FastCache recipe, and I get a few errors related to php 5.5.
Among others, FastCache recipe is subject to this issue.

Exploring the code, it looks like there is only one line using the
deprecated code in the markup declaration, at the very beginning. Here it
is :

Markup( 'nofastcache', 'directives', '/\\(:nofastcache:\\)/ei', "PZZ(
\$GLOBALS['FastCacheValid'] = FALSE )" );

I don't know how to fix it : the documentation at PmWiki/CustomMarkup
doesn't talk about this case and PmWiki/CustomMarkupAlt, which does, has
not been updated to handle php5.5 new rules.

May someone help fixing this case ?

Thank you !

Gilles.