[pmwiki-users] Websites not working - something to do with ResolvePageName()?
5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon May 25 05:44:42 CDT 2015
If I understand correctly, the error appeared with PmWiki version
Do you have some custom settings for $MakePageNamePatterns or other
$*Patterns? Or a recipe which could use or modify those? If yes, they
may need to be updated.
On 2015-05-25 10:11, Adam Overton wrote:
>> Hi again,
>> Just to add to the trail of evidence, my host reports the following
> errors littered throughout my error log:
>> [24-May-2015 16:13:40 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:
> [<a href='function.preg-replace'>function.preg-replace</a>]:
> failed: invalid range in character class at offset 14 in
> /home/aoverton/public_html/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 470
>> The host says they've changed nothing PHP-wise, tho they've done so
> before, upgrading without notifying me, so I wonder what they might
> done to my account that could have caused all 3 sites to come down.
>> Thx again for the help,
>> On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Adam Overton <plusnoneplus at gmail.com>
>>> Hi there,
>>> I've been away from PmWiki for some time, and so my chops are a bit
>>> I just came back to 3 websites, all of which aren't currently
> functioning - they all display the same error msg:
>>> PmWiki can't process your request
>>> ?invalid page name
>>> We are sorry for any inconvenience.
>>> I've gone line by line thru my config.php to see where the error
> and it seems to throw the error when it gets to the Fox recipe, but
> b/c of it's call to:
>>> $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
>>> In fact, if I call the same function outside of the Fox recipe, it
> returns the same PmWiki error, so it doesn't seem Fox-related.
>>> I'm not sure what's wrong. Here's what I've done so far to try and
> things, but to no avail:
>>> - I updated PmWiki from v. 2.2.52 to the most recent 2.2.75.
>>> - I've updated fox.php to the most recent version
>>> - I've double-checked my .htaccess - everything seems alright.
>>> - I've checked on my file permissions - 'wiki.d' & 'uploads' were set
> 755, and so I changed them to 777 to see if that might help, but no
>>> - I haven't changed any code on the 3 sites in years
>>> - It appears that my host is running PHP Version 5.3.29, which they
> have changed/upgraded recently.
More information about the pmwiki-users