[pmwiki-users] PHP error on wikifarm search page

eventidelost at aol.com eventidelost at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 17:11:59 CDT 2015

Hi there. I seem to be encountering a php error that just appears on the search page of one of my wikis. I have a wiki farm set up and everything works fine on my main wiki (this error does not appear) but on one of the sub-wikis I get the following error that appears at the top of the page whenever I perform a search:

Warning: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/{username}/public_html/characters/pmwiki.php on line 402

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/{username}/public_html/characters/pmwiki.php:402) in /home/{username}/public_html/characters/pmwiki.php on line 1242

Characters is the home wiki directory if that is needed. I’d appreciate any answers!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10