[pmwiki-users] Style is not loaded [solution]

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Oct 22 15:44:56 CDT 2015

On 2015-10-22 17:16, Rus wrote:
> ABClf <languefrancaise <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> adblock might be the culprit. Try disabling it.
>
> ABClf, many thanks!
> The problem is really in the adblock

There is a blocking rule "bplaced.net/pub" and all styles and some
JavaScript recipes may be blocked on that server. The blocklists are
shared so people using any ad blocker like µBlock, AdBlock Edge and
others will have problems.

There is a workaround: use a different name for the "pub" directory.

For example, you can create a symlink to "pub" named "common". Then in
config.php redefine the pub location:

   $PubDirUrl = "/common";
   $FarmPubDirUrl = "/common";

Alternatively, you may prefer using RewriteRules instead of a symlink.

I wouldn't recommend renaming the pub directory, this could cause
incorrect upgrades in the future.

Petko

--
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog