[pmwiki-users] Looking for a little help with notsosimple skin please

Byron Lunz byronlunz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:56:01 CDT 2015

I've been happily using pmwiki & the notsosimple skin for several years.
But I've run into a problem and I'm not skilled enough with CSS or pmwiki
to find the solution. Is anyone here able to help? You can reply off-list
to keep down the noise if you prefer.

The issue is that the notsosimple skin has a fixed width of about 900px.
The SideBar then consumes 160px of that width on every page. But I now have
a page where I need more width and I'd like the SideBar to
collapse/disappear on that page and only that page. I found a reference to
(:noleft:) but it's not working on my installation.

Is anyone able to assist me or point me in the right direction?