[pmwiki-users] Fatal error in upgrading from 2.2.45

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Sep 18 10:19:16 CDT 2015

Both issues you mention, Backlinks and PageActions, are related to the
old use of {$Variable} instead of currently {*$Variable}, see the page
"Upgrades":

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades
   (section starting with "Version 2.2.10")

The page "Upgrades" contains the most important changes that may require
some admins to do something on their wiki when upgrading. You should
read that page when you upgrade (or when you import pages or whole
groups from old wikis). There may be other changes that concern you on
that page.

These and other important changes, most of which should not require an
action from you on upgrade, are in the Release notes, it is also a good
idea to read the release notes between your previous version and the one
you're installing:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes

Petko

--