[pmwiki-users] PmWiki can't process your request

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Apr 14 05:03:18 CDT 2016

First, I'd check any $*Patterns variables, in your case specifically
$MakePageNamePatterns. Since PHP 5.5 / PmWiki 2.2.58 those patterns that
need evaluation have to be rewritten:

before:
     '/((^|[^-\\w])\\w)/e' => "strtoupper('$1')",

now:
     '/((^|[^-\\w])\\w)/' => PCCF("return strtoupper(\$m[1]);"),

(Removed "e" from the end of the pattern, code wrapped as a callback
function.)

Otherwise, the general way to debug is to disable all recipes and enable
them one after another.

Can you save pages with the core installation, without any recipes and
configurations? (Rename or remove config.php to try.)  If the problem
disappears, create a new config.php and add all your
recipes/configuration back in one at a time until the problem re-occurs.
Then you'll know which recipe to investigate.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes