[pmwiki-users] Too many pmwiki.php processes

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:27:38 CST 2016

>From my naive point of view, 2500 visitors (or page views) a day,
printing out light pages, should be easily managed by a pmwiki
website.
Of course, a robot asking to many pages in a short time might be a
problem. For robots, you can try to adjust robot text (craw-delay ?)
You might try to adjust the meta-tag REVISIT-AFTER as well.

Are your websites getting more visitors now than before, have you
reached some limit ? is your host restrictive ?

No matter what, to my mind, FastCache is still a relevant extension to
set up. Its purpose is to help processor and fasten the page creation.
Very useful if most of your visitors are not editors.

Gilles.