[pmwiki-users] Unable to edit any page - edit page appears instead of save

Alex alexware at szokesandor.hu
Mon Jan 18 12:52:38 CST 2016

Dear everybody,

I have a strange news!

I have downloaded the whole code to make a backup and decided to copy
the codebase to my local apache on my win7 laptop.

I changed only two thing in the config.php only:
1. $ScriptUrl = 'http://localhost';
2. $PubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/pub';

And voila all of the functionality was given! Save, preview, create new
page, ...

On the win7 laptop, I am using:
 - PHP Version 5.4.23
 - Apache/2.2.25 (Win32)

Maybe the operation system, maybe the different version of PHP?
But how to trace what function is failing?
I was not able to work the offered "sms" named function... I gave a try
several time, but without success.

I forget to mention, but I think it is obvious, that I can login to the
site.

In case somebody offer me help, I will send him in private e-mail a link
to a separate test wiki with minimal config settings without any content
to check and debug the situation.

Any help welcome!

Thanks!

Alex