[pmwiki-users] Unable to edit any page - edit page appears instead of save

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jan 25 18:26:20 CST 2016

I've looked at the wiki, there was an incorrect $ScriptUrl variable,
causing two GET redirections (from "domain.tld" to "www.domain.tld";
then from "/directory" to "/directory/") and any POSTed form content was
lost before it got the chance to reach PmWiki.

Setting the $ScriptUrl variable to the correct value fixed the problem.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes