[pmwiki-users] Use Pmwiki for website

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Fri May 27 14:17:57 CDT 2016

I generally put up a "splash" page named index.html, then link it to the
PMWiki site by having PMWiki installed in a folder below.

A couple of examples are

www.wordsrus.info
www.krengle.net
www.sonofgod.net

I use pmwiki as the back-end for myself and my volunteers to create
content.  Some pages are in PMWiki, and others are hand-created, but it
works very well overall.  The end-user cruising the sites is generally not
aware which is being displayed.

John Rigdon