[pmwiki-users] Use Pmwiki for website

jens at quefaire.de jens at quefaire.de
Mon May 30 17:35:25 CDT 2016

Lee,

I'm the author of http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/JjsCMS which -
combined with my other recipes - provides a method to publish selected
pages from a PmWiki as static html. This recipe, while quit complex to
get running, could still be of use, but hasn't been updated for many
years.

Meanwhile I have found what in my mind is a better, more PmWiki-like
approach. It allows to have a locked down public PmWiki (with editing
completely disabled), based on a pagestore that is fed from an access
restricted PmWiki where you can edit and publish pages. Thus it's
possible to make use of PmWiki's dynamic constructs and search. To my
own surprise it seems I never published this advanced version of
JjsCMS on pmwiki.org, or maybe it vanished some time ago.

If this sounds interesting to you, I'd try to publish my current
version on pmwiki.org.

Jens