[pmwiki-users] Inserting internal links with a small "help"

Daniel Hofer dh at dhtraining.ch
Thu Apr 13 00:49:26 CDT 2017

Hello everybody

I'm happy with pmWiki for over than 10 years.
But there is one thing I'm really missing.

the page-structure has been getting quite complicated so far.
And very often I can't remember the correct name of a page I like to link to.
Here I wish to have a small help.

For example Dokuwiki make this very good I think. A click on the link button opens a small windows, where one could select a page:
[cid:image001.png at 01D2B42A.54FC1B40]

Instead of a graphical solution, it would be also possible to show an autocomplete feature, that means:
if I start to write [[a, all pages beginning with a appear. Something like this.

What do you think? Would it be possible to develop such a plugin?
Is there anybody who have time to develop it?
This request would be paid of course!

Thanks a lot
Daniel