[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.100 released

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:47:57 CDT 2017

Hello Petko,

Unlike 2.2.98, 2.2.100 gives me these error warnings (on fresh install) :

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class
PageStore in /home/www/margi/pmwiki.php on line 1010

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/www/margi/pmwiki.php:1010) in
/home/www/margi/pmwiki.php on line 1257

Thank you for all.