[pmwiki-users] New addon: Lightweight WYSIWYG editor

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Jul 31 18:15:04 CDT 2017

Yes, at the moment, a page variable in the (:worse:) source block is
expanded to its value, and when the block is edited, the plain text
value is saved.

I was wondering if I should have PageVariables or their values appear in
the editor. As it is mostly intended for people who don't use or care
about wiki markup, I decided against it, for now. This may change.

Petko
--
PmWeekly Blog  :  www.pmwiki.org/News
If you upgrade :  www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades