[pmwiki-users] Forms.php

Brian Tibbels brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 14:30:13 CDT 2017

You can split the page into <div>s and apply the same code to each relevant
section.

or in css and apply class="noselect" to any block

.noselect {
  -webkit-touch-callout: none; /* iOS Safari */
    -webkit-user-select: none; /* Safari */
     -khtml-user-select: none; /* Konqueror HTML */
       -moz-user-select: none; /* Firefox */
        -ms-user-select: none; /* Internet Explorer/Edge */
            user-select: none; /* Non-prefixed version, currently
                                  supported by Chrome and Opera */}

*Brian Tibbels*
*IT support for small business and the individual*
 ☏ +44 7804 109906 ☏ <+447804109906>  ★ http://clickmarlow.co.uk ★
<http://clickmarlow.co.uk/>