[pmwiki-users] Plagiarism detection

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:58:37 CDT 2017

There might also be a way to put "If this text was not located on
mysite.com, it was plagerized" text into your main text but hide it
somehow with CSS.  You'd want something that screen readers would
skip, visual readers would skip, but copy-paste would capture.  Then
you could do Google searches for your specific phrase - might help
some...

That's a tough problem.

--Peter