[pmwiki-users] using several domains

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Mar 25 05:29:44 CDT 2017

Hello

I have several domains names that I use mostly when I have to move a
server, to run the new server and test it

my main domain name is dodin.org and opens to pmwiki.

I have also dodin.info and dodin.me

dodin.me is now the server I try to setup to replace the old one.

no problem.

apache2 is setup to accept any tld (org, info or me), but some of the
addresses in pmwiki (external ones) are not

is there a variable that gives only the domain name?

so, for example, an url could be http://{domainname}/data/file and open
on the original site as http://dodin.org/data/file and on the new one as
http://dodin.me/data/file

The interwiki system could works, but needs editing the config file on
any version, and my last work is most of the time to make a rsync that
remove any changed file on ne new server (of course I do this only on
the htdocs folder)

thanks
jdd