[pmwiki-users] https with PmWiki

Thomas Lundgren publik at lundgren.nu
Mon May 29 08:03:05 CDT 2017

It´s seems that the era of http soon will end and https will (continue)
to live long and prosper...

When looking for how to make my PmWiki-installations more prosper and
serve pages with ssl/https i found this page;

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SwitchToSSLMode

The tips and instructions on that page are rather old. Are they still
valid and "best practice" or are there any new tips and information that
I can use?

My installations contains a standard PmWiki (with some cookbooks...),
Apache running on a FreeBSD-server that I have total control over.

Thank you!

Best regards,
/ Thomas.