[pmwiki-users] Toggle not hiding

Hans design at bracker.uk
Wed Nov 1 05:08:38 CDT 2017

Hello Simon,

Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 9:19:47 AM, you wrote:

> I've dug into this further, the skin doesn't seem to matter,
> and you are right, HTMLStylesFmt and HTMLFooterFmt aren't getting
> set, even though the recipe itself runs

Have you, or could you, run some tests excluding any other recipes,
one by one, with the aim of identifying a recipe, or some other code,
which may be in conflict with Toggle? Perhaps comment out all other
recipe inclusions, test to see if init=hide works in Toggle, adding
one recipe script after the other, and testing.

cheers,
Hans