[pmwiki-users] Toggle not hiding

Chuck Goldstein cgpmw13 at codingmaniac.com
Tue Oct 31 02:38:17 CDT 2017

On 10/30/2017 04:46, Simon wrote:
> http://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TTC/Search
>
> I'm seeing different behaviour from Toggle.
>
> Specifically I have
> (:toggle id="searchhelp" init=hide button=1 show="Show search help"
> hide="Hide search help" set=1:)
> but the initial state is not hidden, and neither does the state stay
> remembered.
> I'm using version 2017-08-24
>
> thanks
>
> Simon

You are not running the PmWiki Cookbook version of Toggle on that page.
Instead, you are running a very basic Toggle.

Perhaps something in your config.php file or another recipe included
before toggle.php is setting the (:toggle ...:) markup.

You can try rearranging your recipe includes, or you could add the
Toggle markup under a different name and use that name in your page. To
do that, add to your config.php file:

Markup('togpmw', 'directives', '/\\(:togpmw\\s*(.*?):\\)/i',
"ToggleMarkup");

and change the page's toggle call to

(:togpmw id="searchhelp" . . . etc. :)

Chuck G.