[pmwiki-users] Toggle not hiding

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 04:03:27 CDT 2017

Thanks, I'm using the previous version of the adapt skin.
I'll try to figure out what is happening.
I'm also having similar issues at
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Test/Toggle,
different skin, different server, same recipes.

When I look at the TTC page source (view-source:
http://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TTC/Search) I do see in the head
<script type="text/javascript">
function toggle(obj, hide, show) {
  var elstyle = document.getElementById(obj).style;
  var text = document.getElementById(obj + "tog");
  if(!hide) { var hide = "hide"; }
  if(!show) { var show = "show"; }
  if (elstyle.display == 'none') {
    elstyle.display = 'block';
    text.innerHTML = hide;
  } else {
    elstyle.display = 'none';
    text.innerHTML = show;
  }
}
</script>

but thats all
I'm thinking my skin may be missing some markup tag.
I'll do some more digging

____
http://kiwiwiki.nz